Saturday, April 30, 2011

What now?

After months and months of shit happening to me I think I finally decided what I'm going to do. I don't want any more, any more drama in my life. Maybe that's unavoidable since I'll be going to University this fall, but at least for now I'm going to take a step back.

In retrospect. I lied, a lot. That's the reason why I'm basically going through this now. I started trying to be more and more honest over the last year, but maybe it was too late. To be honest, I'm kind of a loser for not realizing anything for three years. So I guess its time to move on.

Although moving on is basically the last thing I ever want to do, I've basically tried everything else. Hell, I can't even play games anymore because its what she loved the most. I figure I'll just smile, I hate to make people sad anyways hahaha.

One of my favorite songs, very relevant.
Yet, also a lie.

I promise I'll cheer up haha, I'll find some poor sucker to bawl to instead.

5 comments: