Sunday, April 18, 2010

Damn, I should sleep more

I never sleep enough. Even though I can, I somehow keep finding a stupid excuse to keep me up. As you noticed it's been a few days since my last post. *Sigh* I've been trying to write my daily blogs but lets face it, I'm lazy and I think my life is boring. If ONE person tells me to keep writing daily blogs I'll do it, but honestly... It takes a toll on me.

Sadly, I'm kinda depressed right now. Why? Because I haven't taken medicine for 4 days. Oh my god, what the hell am I doing. I should start again.

Hm, since the last post not much has happened. I didn't go to school or anything, I feel like ass about it. I'm even thinking about not going tomorrow. I should. I'd hate myself if I didn't.

Last time I did go to school however was nerve wracking. I've been trying to keep myself mentally strong. Staying away from Alex has been the hardest thing I've ever made myself do. It's like I can sense where she is, for instance at lunch I was just walking down the English hallway when I had this feeling that if I looked into the library I'd see her working at my usual study desk. I barely got a glance, but I was right. That writing pose, that posture, it all screamed her. Just as much as this paragraph screams desperate.

It seems like the only time I don't worry about her is when I'm infatuated with Heather, remember the leggy blonde with the ample bosom? Yes her, she came over on Thursday when I was 'sick' because of Anna. Wow, thanks for the surprise... I was giggling like a schoolgirl. I don't even know why I am infatuated with Heather to be honest. I don't really like her that much, and she's an average looking girl, well albeit blonde with a nice body (ahem..). I think its just because well, I feel comfortable talking to her. I never really do talk to her so it's probably the whole 'new' person complex.

Beyond that, there is school. Boring. I hope I graduate. Blah Blah Blah.
I think I'm going to end the post here, if anyone is reading this... tell me if you want daily posts. Otherwise, I'll talk to you all next time and I'll try to make something interesting happen. Maybe, a random burst of confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment