Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hello Everybody Once Again!

Hmmm, an hour past midnight. I remember this was when I usually posted a blog; usually its because my roommate would be asleep by this time as is the case. I figure you guys like it when you can wake up to a new post every morning, which makes me feel happy inside hahaha.

So some of you must be dying to know what I've been up to, what I've been thinking. Also, some of you harass me through email and offline messages that I don't talk about "this" and "that" enough. Well, honestly you guys have a right to full anonymity just drop down to the comments and drop one anonymously. I have no way of telling its you and no one else does either. Problem solved.

So what have I been up to recently? General web surfing, schoolwork, and games is what. I've been frequenting games more than anything, and keeping tabs on what I play is almost impossible. In the past week alone since I've been back, I've played Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, Gran Turismo 5, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Fire Emblem, Megaman Zero, and a bunch of assorted flash games.

At least one of you is thinking, what about music? Why haven't you talked about dusting off the ol' guitar and serenading your hot neighbor yet? Well two reasons, one my hot neighbor moved away over a year ago get with the times and that I haven't really felt like it. My musical ability is up to the point I can play whatever I want, and what I want is to record a song. More than that I want to collaborate with someone, I tried back in the summer to get Erin to do a song with me, but that didn't work out because she started ignoring me. Doesn't mean I pulled off of music though. I've been listening intently to a lot of good stuff. Mostly modern some oldies, but right now I'm in love with "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz; it reminds me of the good old days and you know... warm days.

One more issue I want to talk about is what University/College should I attend next year? I could go with my original plan of UofC but I don't know if I should just go somewhere new? I recently found out I fucking LOVE travelling so maybe its best to leave this city behind? I don't know, what do you guys think?

On a darker note, some of you might of seen through the happy sunshine vacation like I have and forgotten about what I sometimes remember. The reason why I even went on the vacation in the first place. I'll be honest. It was meant as a vacation at first, at first I meant to run away, to start a new life; I learned that there are things in my past just meant to stay buried and I've been trying my best to forget about it. So if you bring something up about "that one time" and I don't remember... its because I forgot about it, or I really want to. This doesn't mean don't talk to me about anything, it just means don't push me. For example, about 3 years ago I found a story that I loved, I followed the author intently waiting for the next sequel. The story was about a guy kinda just like me, the story is very happy at times and very sad at times. I just remembered this story and decided to check on the author to see if he wrote the next sequel. When I started reading, all of a sudden all the memories came rushing back; I started remembering the sad parts in the story, related to the sad parts in my life; to the horrific.

So I hereby promise to never ever, reminisce about anything that could even relate to something not remotely happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment