Thursday, September 2, 2010

Greetings again

I don't know what's going on anymore, or even why I'm bothering writing this. My mind is swirling with thoughts right now I can barely organize one into writing.

I almost kicked Anna out today after she bitched at me for completely trivial things and not allowing me my own decision in things; of course I eventually caved and said she could stay with me again. I'm just not strong, I don't have anyone else to turn to. While she may be a shitty source of support, she's the only one I even have left.

The fight resulted in me deciding not to go to work; shitty idea obviously. I'm scared to look at my phone. I plan to quit, well not really but I guess so. I really need to get my life on track before I can go back to a job that makes me talk to strangers. So I guess I'll have to resign from my job after all. At least then I can focus on school or some shit right?

The second is I god damn wish I had a car. If I did then I could make life a tad bit more enjoyable; I'd be able to stop wasting so much damn money on delivery and take-out foods, and I could get new furniture instead. Maybe a place to put my clothes instead of the floor.

That's basically all; a short rant. So I guess I'll see how tomorrow turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment