Friday, December 10, 2010

Im in a good moodie doo.

Hello ladies and gents, how are you all doing tonight? Been a while since I've seen you last, but boy have I been a busy bee; busy busy busy! Anyways since I stopped posting last week it was just because I had an exam to prepare for, which I honestly felt was a trainwreck. I just basically lost hope when I came to the final response questions. *Ahem* "A student is kneeling in a 6x6 metre room, this room is completely empty and completely dark. In this incredibly special room a 2cm diameter steel ball is rolling around, it does not make ANY sound, not even when it bounces off the wall. a) Find the momentum of the ball. b) Find the position of the ball at any given time. c) Why can't you find both at the same time?" Bang, its over I didn't even do that question I was so confused.

Beyond that I finished up Module 7 of physics, and now have only ONE left, LIKE OMG I THINK IMA PASS. So I bought presents and wrapped them (which I suck at) already, there isn't much because I don't have a lot of money. But I told myself that I would make Christmas work, since no one else in my family will. They celebrate it, just horribly; in fact they don't bother with anything, buy their gifts last minute (gum packs, and chips anyone?), and also are not cheery at all. I'm nearly bursting at the seams with holiday spirit right now hahaha.

To add to that another surprise came in on Tuesday night. Lyndsey called, said she was in Calgary! So the next day we hung out at Chinook mall, in which is now completely renovated so its like it was completely new. I had a great day no doubt, of course I had to basically keep it to myself because no one around here cared lol. Anna just had a fucking fit because she was a girl, and albeit yeah she's really cool. Shes a hell of a lot more nice, gives me tons of attention, similar interests, and when she talks its about cool stuff or discussing something instead of complaining. Regardless of the fact that we didn't already work out once, and that one of my friends already tried to set me up with her; I might actually like her. But she lives in Europe, damn. Hahaha.

Basically though I can really say that I am enjoying December so far, much more than I ever had; and while my parents and everyone else in this house pisses me off, I can deal with it. How do they piss me off? I'll give one example of each, you'll probably think its stupid lol. Anyways, in exhibit one my parents constantly stream all the asian shit they watch, and if you guys know how fucking large a video is you'll know that it hogs bandwidth. Now I know I don't need much bandwidth to play CoD, I played MLG over a 128k connection for a while and it was bearable. But when I jump around the corner, unload 20 shots, die, then on his screen I see that I only shot 2? And my parents stream that fucking shit ALL DAY in 1080p as well. So my measly 5mbps (which is only average speed btw), fucking does shit all for my play. So I'm forced to play after midnight, like I played an hour ago; and I was relieved to see that I didn't really suck. Scores of about 4-16, now became roughly 30-3... Delightful.

So what else have I got planned? Well Lyndsey is going for a ski trip this weekend so I can't plan anything with her til' monday, but I do have plans with Anna and Nathan; and while I'm not sure what we're doing. I know I will be well fed, and I'm bringing my zombies where I go. Im sure we can think of something fucking cool to do, we can drive anywhere after all xP. If not, his basement is 50x more chill than the Foreman's basement. Also he has a cool cat, and I enjoy the spectacle of him and his sister attempting to kill eachother everytime I'm there. My favorite is when he said something jokingly insulting, and for some reason SHE got pissed and it ended in (as I recall) a nuclear explosion. Fun times.

So yeah, that's basically what you need to know to catch up to my deal, all in all; I think I need to find a way to have a better Christmas, any ideas?

Oh also, poll results are in, and I'm surprised I have so many votes, I usually only have 1 or 2; but I have 6..? I don't even think I know that many people who read this blog. There's like 4 or 5 of you and 2 of you don't like to do anything. But anyways, it was close! Remember it was, what would you like to see more of?
 1. Advice and Philosophical Shizzzz
 2. What I'm thinking and Rants, Witty lines that make you laugh, Reader involvement
 3. Talk about girls even MORE
What's cool is that I can definetely follow through on that stuff, so get ready to see more of it! However whoever voted for the girls (kevin, who swears he didn't), I don't really have any current ways of meeting anyone; so it'll be tough (No job, no school, no club jumping lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment