Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Start of a blog.

Wow.

I never thought I'd actually be able to start a blog, and I sure hope that someday someone will actually care and read this. I just wanted to log my life, I've been doing it in a journal and will continue to do so, but I just want to get my life out there. Hopefully help someone, or find someone who relates.

I should introduce myself, my name is Chris and I'm currently in my Senior year in a Canadian high school in Calgary, AB. Not much else I can really say, I started my journal at the beginning of the school year, and now have a recording of what I've done so far. It's extensive, but I plan to post it here on my blog along with all the new events in my life.

About a month ago I was diagnosed with Clinical Depression, it couldn't of come at a worse time. This was my graduating year, the year I was going to work the best I could to get to my dream future. However, I'm going to try and keep the whining down to a minimum. I'm trying my best to get my life back, and I'm sure that the only thing stopping me is my mind.

I'll be posting all of my journal soon, no one is probably going to read it but I hope someone does eventually. It'd be nice to get at least 1 supporter.

~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment