Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday's are... boring.

My brother decided to come over yesterday to drop off a letter, and while I like my brother; I honestly can't get any work done when I have to entertain someone. So I was able to plan out my Second Draft of Chapter Zero, and also a rough timeline of Chapter One. I'm kind of unhappy with chapter one, I don't want to turn the story into a day by day affair, but I don't want to jump from scene to scene altogether. I'll guess I'll see what you guys say when its posted.

Second Draft is going to add on a little more than what was there before, I'm toying with the idea of adding the actual grad party in there as well. Why not? I'm fairly confident it will move the story away from the girl idea to a friendship motif. After all my focus on the story is quite clear to myself, it is about friendships, hardships, and survival of High School; not necessarily relationships. I know that my actual life is fixated around girls A LOT, but I feel like I want to expand on the importance of the things I didn't really experience. It'll be a learning experience for me too.

Anyways it'll be a heavy revision so expect the chapter to almost change altogether.
As for other news, I don't really have much I've been messing around a bit with the old guitar; and getting into the knack of playing some video games again. I played a bit of everything, shooters like Call of Duty, fighters like Blazblue, and even tried my hand at Starcraft II (I'm terrible at it). Life is just passing by for me at the moment, I hope I get into University.

Okay so back to work, I'm sure I'll have more to write about after work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment