Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Posting my update! =)

So I've actually been busy, *Gasp*. Mostly damage control, Anna read this blog; suffice to say she wasn't pleased. So after a long chat about what I've really been up to over the past few months, we're better off. In fact she was the one who suggested I update the blog.

Okay, so another issue right now is University. I know that I have beyond slim chances of getting into University this year considering that I failed Physics. I've been leaving it up to fate to decree whether or not I make it in this year, but move in is next week; and I believe classes are too. My admission is still tentative, waiting on my physics mark to be finalized so they can consider it. I really should just email the lady back and tell her the truth, but maybe I'll get lucky...

Move in day is on Monday, yeah its that close. If I somehow get in, I'd have to pack up everything really soon; but if I don't... well I have a lot of other things to worry about. Such as getting in for next year. But this means I might lose Kaitlyn forever.

Anyways, I know I haven't posted Ch2, I've been immensely busy and will get on that really soon. It'll be done by tomorrow most likely. Just to let you guys know, the chapter is about going to DH High, meeting Dawn; and also the first day of classes.

Also I've been getting questions on just how long the story will be. The story will be long, I have divided the story into 3 parts. These cover Ben's high school year. Each Part will have 10 or more chapters (probably more) but less than 30.

For those of you wondering what will happen to Ben after High School? You'll just have to wait and see, I have nothing planned out. Currently I have all 3 parts roughly sketched, but only Ch2 fully developed ready for print. I have work soon, so I'll end this hear.

Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment