Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wow, I sure feel great.

To be perfectly honest. I had gotten some pretty bad news today.

The University's Admission department called me today, wondering where my Physics 30 is on my transcript. I told them CBE-Learn treated it as a summer course. They insisted on me calling Alberta-ED to get the full transcript sent to them so they can evaluate me for admission. The bad part is I skipped the Diploma because I felt like giving up. Remember?

Bad Choice.

A lesson from Chris. NEVER GIVE UP. EVER. I know I won't. Never give up hope. I still haven't, I still have a fanatical belief that God will get me where I want to be. I've settled on the fact that, my luck is so extreme at times that there has to be SOMETHING watching over me. I feel good.

Anyways, I don't care about ANY of that; why? Because of the support I'm getting for my story. I'm going to be perfectly honest. Two people are giving me their support, but that's all I need to feel REALLY GOOD about myself. I have just finished writing and posting my Second Draft of Chapter Zero, and I have to honestly say. I. Love. It.

Thanks to you guys, I'm feeling so good about writing this story that I could honestly care less about getting into University. I started writing this blog because it was an evolution of my journal. I wanted to write the story for a few friends. I never thought that it would make me feel THIS good. Depression? Gone. Just like that.

Often I don't take criticism well, and I didn't at first. I was ready to give up after all the criticism I first got; but for some hallucinatory reason I didn't. That resulted in Second Draft. I cannot wait for the feedback. Its 1am right now and I'm dead tired, but wide awake.

THANK YOU SO MUCH =).

No comments:

Post a Comment